Saturday, April 13, 2013

Altered Cabinet Reveal & Spring Gathering


Last Friday evening, April 5th, I co-hosted the Spring Gathering for local members of In My Vintage Room & Beyond with Miriam.  We gathered at an art studio in Latham called Art Smarts; 11 gals were in attendance sharing friendship, art and refreshments.  We also revealed the "naked" cabinets that we were given back in December to alter by our moderator Doris in December.  You cannot believe what these talented girls created so I will show you:








Fran 


I told you they were spectacular and honestly you really cannot see the details that were put into these little works of art!  [two of the gals forgot to bring their cabinets and will share when I receive their pictures.]  These pictures were graciously taken by Maura [you can find her at here].  Thanks for playing photographer, Maura!

Here are the talented artists:

standing is Barb who created a project for us to do...
from the left Helen, Janice, Sue and Michele . . .
from the left is Doris, Miriam, Donna and Mary 
from the left is Mary, Maura and Lori
We are now looking forward to our next gathering in the Summer, which will be hosted by Maura and Lori...hopefully Spring will come to this area very, very soon!!!

good wishes . . .

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thank you for hosting with Miriam, and for sharing that yummy popcorn recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purposely didn't look at names to see if I could guess which one was yours and there it was! I know you to well it was beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete