Friday, October 5, 2012

Steampunk ATC & Watercolor Flowers

Steampunk ATC Swap

I received my ATC's from Maura a few days ago.  I really can not tell you how impressed I was with all the little pieces of art that were created for this swap.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I had a hard time getting my head into "Steampunk" and had a difficult time coming up with ideas for my ATC's.  After seeing what was created I only hope that the gals who received my ATC's were not too disappointed.  I tried, really I did!  Check out all the artwork here at the "In My Vintage Room and Beyond Blog".

I have been busy with my grandchildren these days as my DIL has been traveling for work and haven't really had too much time to create.  I am working on the witches hat I posted in my previous post and also planning 3 ATC Christmas Ornaments for the exchange I am hosting over at In My Vintage Room and Beyond in November.  I have managed to squeeze in some Halloween scrabble tile necklaces to give as gifts at the end of this month and will soon post pictures of them.  Here are a couple of watercolor's I had painted a while ago and just framed.  These will be gifts; one for someone who is always very giving and the other is for a friends mom:

These are both watercolors




These are in my comfort zone - I love doing these little watercolors.  These are a result of a You Tube video I had seen a couple of years ago from one of my favorite artists Martha Lever...check her out, she is amazing and very witty!!!

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend although the weather people are calling for more rain.  I guess the rain we didn't get all summer is coming now - all at once.  

good wishes . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment