Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Scrabble Tile Art

Scrabble Tile Art


Two gals, Beth and Doris, from one of the art groups I belong to, In My Vintage Room [which you can find on Yahoo], are hosting a "Halloween Gathering" at the end of the month.  I thought it would be fun to gift all the gals attending with a scrabble tile pendant in the spirit of Halloween.  I had found directions on how to make them on the Internet.  There are many sites that will give you the all the info you need but I found one that has very easy steps to follow.  You can find the instructions and what supplies are used here.   I purchased the collage sheet, scrabble tiles and aanaraku bails from different shops on Etsy; very easy to find if you do a "search" on Etsy.  They are a fun little project to do.  I think I'll do some tiles for the Christmas Holidays, too!

 Halloween Collage Sheet 
Scrabble Tiles - Images - Aanraku Bails
Tiles with Images

Tiles with edges painted black
Adhesives

Tiles after Diamond Glaze Dried
Tiles with Aanraku Bails attached with E6000


Finished Tile Pendants






2 comments: